Q: Why should I book with you?
A: We're experienced, professional and reliable.
Q: How long will the trial last?
A: Maximum usually 1 hour 30 minutes.
Q: How long does one persons hair
take on the day?
A: We will allocate 45 minutes/1 hour each.
Q: How do I prepapre my hair before?
A: How do you want it to look on your big day?
• Ensure colour is looking fresh -
(we can look at offers if you book with us for colour.)
• Regular trimmed before or cut into shape.
• Grow your hair if you're wanting it up.
• Wash your hair the night before so it's
more durable on the day/ unless you're
having a blow wave wash in the morning.
Ts & Cs
· We take a 20% deposit at booking time to confirm your artist for your wedding date. Paying this deposit is your agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
· Your wedding date is confirmed only once we have received your booking deposit by cash or bank transfer.
· Once the deposit is received you will receive a booking confirmation.
· The booking deposit is non-refundable unless cancelled by Me Time.
· Any discount applied at booking only applies at this time and does not apply when adding on extra services at a later date.
· All further payments after the booking deposit (at your bridal trial or before the wedding) are non-refundable if the booking is cancelled less than 6 weeks before the wedding date.
· We take the rest of the payment on the day of the wedding cash only or full card payment in the salon for the trial.
· We reserve the right to insist on a minimum bridal booking party size during our busy months and on Saturdays.
· If you would like to reduce the size of your booking once the deposit has been paid this is at the discretion of your artist
· The cost of the artist’s travel is covered by the bride. Travel is charged at 40p a mile after 10 miles from the artist’s postcode and the same for the return journey.
· Parking costs are chargeable to the client
· Travel is calculated at the trial by your artist. We will be able to give you an estimate at time of booking.
· The trial is normally 1-4 months before the wedding date at Me Time salon. They may be able to come to your home. Your artist will be able to advise you of their availability and location.
· During busy periods it might not always be possible for us to schedule trials at the weekend, particularly Saturdays. Your artist will be able to advise you of availability.
· If you would like to have your trial at your home, then travel is charged by the artist at the rate stated above.
· If were not happy at trial with your hair and choose not to go forward with your booking you will receive back the deposit minus the cost of the trial at £45.00 for your hair. If your deposit was less than the cost of your trial then the difference is owed directly to the artist (plus any travel charges).
· It is the client’s responsibility to inform the artist of any allergies, medical conditions or sensitives.